Tours Basic Information
1. Please note that our tours require a minimum of two persons and a maximum of eight persons in the group. If we do not reach the minimum required 48 hours prior to the tour, your purchase will be fully refunded and you will be advised of the cancellation.
2. You must have moderate to good mobility to join our tours. We will not take responsibility if you are not able do part, or the entire tour.
3. Please note that our tours are NOT suitable for gluten-free or dairy-free diets.
4. Please be aware that we can accommodate “vegetarian” OR “no cheese” requirements, but we CANNOT accommodate “vegetarian” AND “no cheese” requirements.
5. Please specify if you have any allergies or dietary restrictions and how many people it applies to.
6. Tips for our guides are not included in the price of the tour. Recommended tips are about 15% of the tour price
7. If you wish, we can pick you up and drop you off at your hotel. In this case the fee is 8 EUR/person for pick up and 8 EUR/person for drop off,paid in cash to our guides or at the checkout.
8. If you can give us 48 hoursʼ notice prior to the start of the tour, we can change or fully refund your booking.
9. We are here for you from the moment you book, to provide you with tips about Prague and the Czech Republic and help with any questions you may have.
10. Detailed information on how to arrive at the meeting and starting point will be provided at the time of booking
11. Cancellations made two days prior to the scheduled tour date are fully refundable. Our food tours run regardless of weather conditions.
12. Trip and tour stops and places for tastings are liable to change slightly to reflect the season, vendorsʼ opening hours, and availability, but the full volume of each trip and tour will always be kept.